Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hope Is Just a Ray of What Everyone Should See

Hey guys! 

So, umm, I guess I'll tell you a little about why I was so lame last week. My aunt who has been sick for a while was in the hospital and then passed away this week. My mom flew in on Sunday and there was just a whole bunch of stuff. Then I was really busy with school and work and just a humlbe jumble of things. 

It was kind of a cray week, but I guess the good part of it all was being able to spend time with family. I was able to hang out with my mom. My cousin also flew in from california and I got to hang out with her (and she may or may not be reading this right now....). Also, I kind of interacted/met(ish) just a plethora of people in my family who I haven't really seen or interacted with or anything since moving to Hawaii. I don't know. It was weird and kind of cool and just overall cray. But yeah, that was my week.

In other news, I'm working on "A Clash of Kings" right now (the second Game of Thrones book). Walking Dead is on tonight which is really exciting. I did my taxes for the first time, what what? And I didn't do as terribly on my midterms as I thought that I would have (except for maybe my econ one....)

Okay, so this one wasn't as lame, but still a little bit. Next weekend Rebecca is coming over again, which will be a good fun time. Till then doe. 

Books Read: 1 
Why This Week Was Awesome: Family
Song Stuck in My Head: "Tell Me a Story" by Phillip Phillips 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment