Sunday, February 24, 2013

Lines Between Past, Present, Sadness, and Joy

Hey guys!

So, umm, ya know, things 'n stuff.... Oh god, who do I think I am, Rick? Ahh, things are gettin da cray, amiright? 

Ha ha well, umm yeah, I have two midterms this week. And then I also register tomorrow morning at 6 in da morning, so that will be a fun time, right? Anyway, this week, I was getting over da sickness, which was a bit of a struggle, but eh. The worst part was when I slept in on Wednesday morning and missed work because of it. I felt super bad, but too late now I guess. 

Also, Gavin's sister flew in this week to come and visit Gavin I guess, so she borrowed her friends car and we visited the Boeing factory where they actually make the planes and stuff. We got to see them making them and it was super cool and interesting and cray. The building that they make the planes is actually the biggest building according to Guinness.  Gavin made the joke "This is the biggest building I've ever been in"... He he he....

It was really interesting though because it was SUPER easy to sneak away from the tour. I was SO tempted to, but eh. 

I guess that this week was just a good rest week. I have 3 more weeks left of the quarter, and then Spring Break! It's kind of interesting, we (or at least my school) are now half way done with the year. It just feels kind of weird, you know? I don't know. I'm excited for life and not at the same time. I just want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be. 

(EH, EH!!!! Did anyone catch that? No one? Kay bai....)

Okay, but really, this has been real. We should do it again sometime....... BAI!

Books Read: 1 
Why This Week Was Awesome: Boeing
Song Stuck in My Head: "Twinkle Lightly (Reprise)" by Talain Rayne

0 comments!:

Post a Comment