Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'll Bake You Pies!

Hello!
How are you today. 
Good. 
That's good.
I like your shoes.
Are they new?
You should go to that new shoe store.
Oh, that's where you got them? 
That's cool.
I want new shoes.....


Oh hey. So the reason that Jen is unable to post this week is because she is currently in Dallas, Texas for Debate Nationals. Now, she physically wrote out her post on paper, but hasn't had the chance to put it on the Internet yet, so she is excused. This time. I could tell you about some of her debate adventures right now, but I will take the suspenseful approach and let her tell you about it when she gets back on Tuesday. 


This week, Summer School started and I have had Concept Physics which is a four hour class Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and six hour class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Now, I expected it to be a lot worse, but I am actually kind of enjoying it. The class goes by quickly, we are learning interesting and easy material, and the things we do are kind of fun. I also like how it is a small class of just 9 people, so it is kind of close. Oh and we have to do a blog, which I am enjoying, so if you want to see that, click here. Yeah, I'm a nerd. I'll fill you in on more as it goes, hopefully I will continue to enjoy it for the next 5 weeks. 


On the reading front, I finished "The Bully Book" which was an online book that was pretty much AMAZING. I loved the story and the feel of the whole thing. My only problem was that it was edited poorly. So it was pretty much like one of my blog posts....... Anyways, I started to read Goblet of Fire, from where I left off a few months ago, seeing as the last movie comes out in less than a month. Can I just say that that new trailer was amazing? It was amazing, right? Yeah, it was. 


Well, it's Father's day so my family is gonna go out to dinner soon, so I should be going. Jen's TWO posts are coming soon, so get excited. Alonsy. 


Awkward Moments: 34
Pages Read: 1299 
Why Today Was Awesome: OOT 
Something I Learned: Physics is actually kind of fun. (NERD)
Song Stuck in My Head: "I Wanna Go" by Winter Spring Pro (Parody of Brittney Spears song)
Email Subject of the Day: "ha ha yeah......" (June 19, 2009) 

2 comments:

  1. Nice random tag. The first one.
    --Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was typing in "I wanna" and that came up, so I used it...

    ReplyDelete