Sunday, October 26, 2014

In a Moment, You Were Everything to Me

Hey guys.

Like, I don't even know where to start. Umm. This week was a time. It was kind of really busy, school wise. But it was fine. I did it. Now we're half way done with the quarter, when did that happen. 

On Friday I had really good Mexican food. On Saturday, I went to way to many stores to not buy anything, then went to Kona Kitchen and got Mochiko Chicken, came back, watched a movie (It was called "Weekend" and to be honest, it kind of made me feel a lot of things) and then the lights went out cause it was windy. So then we went over to Bianca's. OPA showed up and did what they needed to do. (It honestly was such a ridiculous night, I didn't go to bed till like 4).

Then today, I went to Sam's club and got an entire chicken for FIVE DOLLARS. Then I slept. Then we went to the Betty Who concert. It was at the neptune, so right near by. We got there like 45 minutes early (Compared to the 13 and a half hours early for the twenty one pilots concert) and we were like 5th in line. We ended up on the barricade, but that's cause it was all the adults and classy people who showed up late, but it was good. Betty was incredible. I didn't know everything, but I was still living to all of it. Then after we stayed, it only took about another 45 minutes for her to come out. She was so nice and fun. Honestly, she just seems like a good person to be best friends with. Anyway, click here if you want pictures and things. 

Why This Week Was Awesome: Crazy Weekend
Times Eaten at Chipotle: 7
Books Read: 12
Airplanes Ridden: 18
Concerts Attended:18

0 comments!:

Post a Comment