Sunday, October 19, 2014

We're Broken People

Hey guys.

This was my recovery week. I was sick. My life was in shambles. But after friday, everything was good. More than good actually. It made me happy. 

But now back to real life. And in real life, I have no clue what I'm doing. But that's part of the fun, right? Figuring out what to do next. I mean, RIGHT now, there isn't much to figure out. But it's coming. I have to figure it out soon. Kind of. 

In other news, I dug holes yesterday. #everydayisarmday

But really, so many holes. And then I went through  scary corn maze thing. They have this tunnel thing, where you walk through on a bridge that is still, but the wall is circling around you, so you feel like you're falling. And then you fall. Like. It's impossible to stand up straight and keep walking. It's insane.

4 weeks down. 7 more to go. I'm so ready to be done. But I'm not. That basically sums up my life. 

Why This Week Was Awesome: whatislife
Times Eaten at Chipotle: 6
Books Read: 12
Airplanes Ridden: 18
Concerts Attended:17

0 comments!:

Post a Comment