Monday, January 12, 2015

I Can Move Mountains, I Can Work A Miracle

Hey guys!

Sorry for the slightly belated post, shoutout to B for reminding me though. Twice. 

This week was so stressful and I didn't even go to school. I went to Iolani a few times to figure out my life. It was good. This summer is going to be literally insane for me, so much is going to happen and I don't really think I'm ready for it, but I'm excited. Life is happening.

Then I was helping to finish up move. Moving houses is stressful. Like. Really stressful. I'm just glad we're done (kind of).

On Thursday I flew back to Seattle, got picked up by B and went to Taco Bell, duh.

Friday, I went to class for the first time. I realized how much work this quarter is going to be, but that's okay, because there is only 2 more. I can do this. 

Then I hung out with Gavin, Rebecca, and Jaime. We went snow tubing on Saturday  which was a decent amount of fun and not as cold as I thought it would be. Then on the drive to Olive Garden, we saw a laser tag place and immediately pulled over. It was the most legit laser tag place ever, oh my god it was incredible. Then we went and ate Olive Garden. Then we watched the Hobbit in IMAX 3D. I spent a lot of money on Saturday... But it was worth it.

This whole year is just going to be insane. But I'm ready for it. Kind of. I don't know, it's finally time for me to start. 

Why This Week Was Awesome: New Year

Times Eaten at Chipotle: 1
Books Read: 0
Airplanes Ridden: 2
Concerts Attended: 22

0 comments!:

Post a Comment