Monday, November 25, 2013

You Say Things With Your Mouth, Cobwebs and Flies Come Out

Okay, you KNOW it was a bad week when BOTH Jen and I failed to post...

ANYWAY, this week was alright. Just another week of school. This upcoming week is thanksgiving. Then one more week. Then finals. Then home. Almost there. 

The only really cool thing that happened this week was I got to hang out with my aunt for a little during the Xbox One launch (cause she works for Microsoft). I got to go to the Microsoft headquarters on the day that it was being released. It was really cool to see people who had worked really hard on something and it was something that they were passionate about and to see them being able to show the world. It was a cool and interesting sight and feeling. I don't know. It makes me want to work at a place like that, even though I don't. Working at a place like that is stressful for me because you don't have a definite future there. If you're working for Xbox, for all you know, there might not be a next Xbox. That's why I'm really confident with teaching, cause, you know, there will always be teachers. But at the same time, I want to be apart of something cool like that. I don't know. I just want to do everything. 

Okay, I need to go to class. BAI!

Why This Week Was Awesome: Free  Stuff
Books Read: 8 (Honestly, what's going on???)
Times Eaten At Chipotle: 14
Song Stuck In My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment