Sunday, November 17, 2013

I can't do this

11/19/13 11:25AM Add-on

I couldn’t this past Sunday. I just couldn’t. I couldn’t even keep my eyes open at the time that I posted my thing. Lately this has been the trend—me feeling so tired so early (relatively) in the night. It is not good for NaNo purposes, but it also does not bode well for the future (dun dun dunnnnn). What if I have to stay up and work on a paper next semester? What will happen then if I feel my eyelids getting heavier and heavier with sleep and my body feels like lead and my head yearns for my soft pillow? 

WHAT THEN, MY GOOD FRIENDS, WHAT THEN? WHAT WILL BECOME OF ME? OH FIE THIS FATIGUE WHICH PLAGUES ME SO OFTEN! FIE, FIE, FIE! BE GONE FATIGUE! WHAT HAVE YOU TO DO WITHIN ME? DO NOT YOU KNOW THE STRUGGLE WITH WHICH I LIVE IN TRYING TO COMPLETE MY NOVEL DURING THESE THIRTY DAYS OF LITERARY ABANDON WHILST I WORK FORTY OR MORE HOURS EACH WEEK? DAMN YOU, CURSED FATIGUE! I LOATHE YOU, YOU TROUBLESOME AND WRETCHED FOOL! AWAY WITH YOU!

Okay, enough dramatics. I must go and work. I type this from behind my office desk.

Peace yo.

Risks Taken: 60!
Books Read Since Graduation: 11 (This is not going to change because of NaNo...and I started one right before November too...)
Thank You Notes Written: 21 


0 comments!:

Post a Comment