Sunday, December 7, 2014

Giants Think the World is Theirs But I Got a Handful of Magic Beans

Hey guys.

It was dead week. That's all I have to say about that. 

Something more interesting though, yesterday, I went to a protest. Now, I don't really get involved in stuff like that but with everything that's happened recently I have been really interested in what's been going on. And while there, I didn't 100% agree with everything everyone said, I still believed in people letting their voices be heard and it was really powerful. Also, it was a march of about 1000 people. I was in the front. Literally, me and my friends were holding a sign, leading the pack. I don't even understand how that happened. 

Proof: http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Photos-Activists-protest-police-brutality-in-Seattle-284991261.html?tab=gallery&c=y&img=11

Why This Week Was Awesome: Almost done
Times Eaten at Chipotle: 16
Books Read: 13
Airplanes Ridden: 18
Concerts Attended: 22 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment