Sunday, November 23, 2014

Utopia? More like uNOPEia.

Hey guys,

This week, I did school. Yup. I read a bit. That was fun.

Friday, we went out to dinner for B's birthday. It's bad 'cause the part about it that I'm so excited about is all the great pictures that we took. I know that sounds kind of not good, that I'm excited about the pictures and not the time we spent together, but they make me so happy because we don't have many and it's a group of people who I kind of care about a lot. I don't know, it's just something that will help me to remember how much I enjoy spending time with them.

Then, on Saturday, I went to Jaime's and we went to the Vance Creek Bridge. It's kind of illegal, but eh, that's normal. What was more concerning was the mini hike that we had to do to get there. Once we got there though, it was kind of amazing. It was super terrifying because it is actually super dangerous and people could die there so easily, but it was great. It was the type of thing that we do at home, but I'm glad we got to do something like it here.

Next week is Thanksgiving. I have so much to do school wise, but I also have 2 concerts and a road trip... We'll see what happens. 

Why This Week Was Awesome: Instagram
Times Eaten at Chipotle: 13
Books Read: 13
Airplanes Ridden: 18
Concerts Attended: 20

0 comments!:

Post a Comment