Saturday, August 29, 2009

First Week of School Gripes

Ah, we just finished one of the longest weeks of our lives! Why did we have to start school on a Monday? This conspiracy needs to stop...
Anyway, although it's only a week into the new school year, Chewy and I already have several gripes to complain about:

1)
PERIOD 5 AT N-BUILDING
Why, why, why, why, why, why, why
must we have the period before lunch in the building farthest from the cafeteria in a school with notoriously looooong lunch lines????

2)
SECOND FLOOR LOCKERS SUCK
Chewy has a second floor locker this school year, and he's not enjoying going up and down the stairs between classes. I'm so lucky that I have mine in the most convenient spot ever in the first floor!

3)
P.E. = :(
Of course, we
must gripe about P.E. Although, I have it better than Chewy because I have Mr. Martin--I get to play games instead of running or swimming, as long as I play hard during handball games!! Chewy has to swim every Friday. Boo!

4)
HONORS CLASSES TAKE TIME
I didn't really think about the homework time when I signed up for this. But I'll get by, I hope. Chewy will try to keep me sane.

5)
NEW DRESS CODE RULES
Yes, the school has decided to add several new dress code rules for us to follow---WHAT?!?!?! No more t-shirts?!?!?! I can't even wear one under a jacket! That used to be allowed, but things are changing this year...

6)
FRIENDS CAN CHANGE OVER THE SUMMER
Does that one speak for itself? Yeah, it does. And I guess this also applies to people in general, not just friends. I've seen a lot of it this past week. Yeah, it is sad. But why summer break? I guess it's because it's the longest out of all the school breaks. Gawd, it sucks.

I think we have more, but I'm running out of time--I need to get back to work!

-FRUITY

0 comments!:

Post a Comment