Friday, July 17, 2009

Fruity Randomness #1

Life sucks. Sometimes.
Ah, yes. It does. Hard.
-----
Okay, passing over that depressing bit, let's discuss much more pressing matters.
SPORKS.
It's a spoon and a fork together! ABSOLUTE GENIUS!!!
Just kidding, I'm just trying to distract myself.
-----
AHHH! HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE!!!!
I am so excited--I'm watching it tomorrow. Chewy already watched it >_>.
I totally forbade him to say anything about the movie but, of course, him being
his Chewy self, he goes ahead and says, "You're gonna love it."
Ah, I'll just have to wait. Except I can't wait. I just peed my pants.
-----
Well, it's all over now, I guess. Me verrry sadd. I can't do anything about it, though.
(For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, picture a brobdingnagian** anvil hanging by a weak rope above your head. Then watch as the rope snaps. And scream.)
Ok, so maybe that scenario's not very accurate. But it's close. Chewy knows what I'm talking about. I'm talking about a certain
doucheweed (yes, I said doucheweed).
-----
PERCY JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (See teaser video below)
-----
Whoa. I just read the stuff I typed above. And that's so waaay random. Oh well. That's just me. Watch out for Fruity Randomness #2.


*brobdingnagian: BIG
-FRUITY

0 comments!:

Post a Comment