Thursday, July 30, 2009

Boring Summer

The title pretty much says it all. Yes, I'm having a boring summer. And I'm trying to make it really productive, really (I even made a long To-Do List...), but I don't know. Chewy's on Maui with his family and *cough* "others" *cough* are too busy to talk to me on the phone/chat with me/text me/send me smoke signals. Yeah. Can you believe that I wish for summer for a great majority of the school year, what with all the stress and work and everything, and when I do get it, lo and behold, I don't want it. But then again, I'm bipolar that way (Chewy gave me the diagnosis one day after one of my "little" rants...and he refuses to cure me because my bipolarity is, apparently, "one of the reasons why [I'm] loved"). So, I am left to figure out what to do and I've noticed lately that I've been having cravings to complete some tasks that I have on The List. (This particular list is only for me, btw. The List that Chewy and I are trying to complete is sort of an extension of my original list.)

1)
Color in a coloring book using colored pencils and crayons (not as a child).
I don't have any coloring books! And when I asked my mom for one she looked at me weirdly and said, "No!"

2)
Swing all day on a swing (or a good majority of it).
Now, where do I find a swing? Sorry, but the nearest to my house is over in the next suburb, so no for that.

3)
Drive (!!!)
I got my driver's permit!! (100%, may I add...hehe). And I went driving with my dad (and older sister and younger brother, too) on that same day! I almost crashed!--NOT! Whee!

And I think that's it for now. I gotta update this more often....HEY! I just figured out what I'm gonna do with my summer!

~Fruity

0 comments!:

Post a Comment