Saturday, April 19, 2014

They Feel They Have No Control Over Their Prisoner Cells

Hey guys!

Yeah, sorry I'm not sorry for not posting last night. That just wasn't happening. Wanna know why? Cause I went to my third twenty one pilots show and it was everything. 


We got to the venue at about 10 in the morning (after taking the subway which was really cool actually). It was also freezing, like 40s  and really windy. At least it was sunny though. 


It was a fun 8 and a half hours. Met some nice people. Went to target. At some chicken nuggets 


Then, we got in. Even though we still weren't at the very front, we were still  pretty close. 


The first two bands were all right. I mean, we were most focused on the fight. It was kind of an all out war in the pit. But it was fun, cause, you know, we are about that life. 


Then Tyler and Josh came out and it was all over. Ugh. It was so good. I knew what to expect but still, just seeing it in person and experiencing it was amazing. Like, I legit can even describe how perfect it was. Ugh. I know I go to a lot of concerts and do a lot of stuff like this, but twenty one pilots will always be number one and I plan on seeing them as many more times as I can.    


Afterwards, we waited outside for a bit to meet them. Still cold. There were a lot of people and they needed to leave, so we had to be in a group to take a picture and we didn't have much time to talk to them. So I gave them hugs, told them thank you, and gave them the art and the letter that I made for them. Ugh. I just can't anymore. 


Oh and click HERE if you want to see pictures/videos from that night. 

Why Today Was Awesome: twenty one perfection
Books Read: 5 

Times Eaten At Chipotle: 15
Airplanes Riden: 10
Concerts Attended: 5!!!! (9 total)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment